Sunday, April 4, 2010

Secure PhoneBook BETA Released!

Hi!
It's been a long time since I've released something that smells of software :D
Tonight I' glad to release a small midlet (obviously GPLv3) that is a phonebook with encryption for your cellphone.
SecurePhonebook is a J2ME software so you can use it on your java2 cellphone. I use it in my Nokia 5000 and it seems to work well.

The software is beta so just play with it... and I'm not responsible of any damage and I don't assure the data security. The encryption is password based (DON'T USE THE DEFAULT PASSWORD) and the algorithm is that: http://www.winterwell.com/software/TEA.php

I've developed this midlet... that is my first midlet in one evening so don't think that is well coded... it's not Y_Y

To download the source and the binary (that you can insert in you cellphone with the cellphone proprietary software) download this file

DOWNLOAD SecurePB

Good Night and Happy Easter ^_^

No comments: